Tuesday, April 15, 2025

ZENIT Helios-44M 58mm F2 泽尼特镜头

This lens is a famous vintage lens that provide good image quality and very reasonable price. It has been product in a huge amount during USSR era, so you can easily buy one. It was built to emulate the Zeiss lens and has a famous swirling bokeh effect.

The lens is built by metal, very solid, focus ring and aperture ring work well even after decades. Can be easily converted to a modern mirrorless system, I use it on both Canon RF and M4/3. On M4/3 camera with a 0.71X speed booster, it becomes a 41mm F1.4 lens (equivalent to 82mm F2.8).

这只镜头算是十分有名的老镜头,画质不错价格便宜。在苏联时代生产了很多因此能轻易买到。结构上是模仿蔡司镜头的,有著名的旋焦效果。

全金属结构,非常牢固,几十年了对焦和光圈环仍比较顺滑。能很方便的转接到全部无反系统,我用在Canon RF M4/3上。在M4/3上。我和一个0.71X speed booster一起用,相当于41mm F1.4镜头(等效全画幅82mm F2.8)。


Sharpness in F2.0 full open is not very good, stopping down to F2.8 can improve a lot, and the best image quality is between F4.0 to F8.0, a compare shows the difference.

光圈全开锐度很一般, 收到F2.8能显著提升,最佳画质在F4.0-8.0之间,下图供对比。

 



The lens is known for the swirling bokeh effect, I feel it is more obvious when there are trees in the background, and more noticeable on the full frame system.

此镜头的旋焦效果出名,背景有树枝之类的东西时格外明显,而且在全画幅机身上也更明显。


There are a few sample images all from G95D + Speed Booster, I used vintage film filter on later 2 photos, and I think it works well together.

最后有几张样片,都是G95D + Speed Booster拍摄,后两张加了复古胶片滤镜,感觉其效果不错。






No comments:

Post a Comment