Whytecliff Park is in West Vancouver and is Canada's first marine protected area. At low tide, you can climb up to a small island through the pebble beach, but unfortunately it was high tide when I arrived, and I couldn't go there. On the other side of the island, there is a small bay with cliffs on three sides, which is a very quiet and secret place. In addition, seals often appear here, but I didn't see them. If you want to go there, it is best to check the tide information in advance.
怀特悬崖海洋公园位于西温,是加拿大第一个海洋保护区域。在低潮位时,可经过卵石滩爬上一座小岛,很可惜我到达之后恰逢涨潮无法前往。在小岛的另一面,有一个三面悬崖的小海湾,十分幽静。此外,这里也经常有海豹出没,但我也没见到。如希望前往,最好提前查询潮水信息。
Island from beach 从滩头看小岛 | Lumix
G9II + Lumix G 14-140 II
Secret bay 幽静海湾 | Lumix G9II
+ Lumix G 14-140 II
From cliff 悬崖之上 | Lumix G9II
+ Lumix G 14-140 II
View of north from sky 从天空看北方 | DJI Mini 4
Island from sky 俯瞰小岛 | DJI Mini 4
Outside of secret bay 幽静海湾之外 | DJI Mini 4








No comments:
Post a Comment