In 2024’s summer, I spent a memorable week in Iceland where may has most unique landscape in the earth. I took a lot of photos during the trip including many different types of landforms, I will share one of the most unique Icelandic landscapes: glacier, as the very first post of my photo blog.
I visited two of them, had a hiking on Skaftafell Glacier
and took a boat tour near Fjallsárlón, then flied my drone near second one.
When I turned my drone to another direction, I discovered that the road near by
is awesome and took few photos of it.
2024年夏天,在冰岛玩了一周,冰岛有地球上独一无二的地貌。这次旅行拍摄了大量照片,涵盖了各种不同的地形地貌。作为我的摄影博客的第一篇文章,分享其中一种最具代表性的冰岛自然景观:冰川。
我去了两个冰川,徒步爬了Skaftafell
Glacier,还在Fjallsárlón坐了冰湖游船。在第二个冰川附近飞了下无人机,我把无人机转向公路时,意外发现附近的公路风景格外好,于是也拍摄了几张照片。
Hiking on Skaftafell Glacier 冰川徒步 | Canon R6 + Tamron 17-35 2.8-4.0
View from Skaftafell Glacier 冰川上的风景 | Canon R6 + Tamron 17-35 2.8-4.0
Snow mountain near Fjallsárlón 冰湖附近的雪山 | Canon R6 + Tamron 100-400
4.5-6.3
Fjallsárlón 冰湖旁边的冰川 | Canon R6 + Tamron 100-400 4.5-6.3 (Panorama)
Fjallsárlón 无人机拍摄冰湖旁边的冰川 | DJI Mini 4
Road near Fjallsárlón 冰湖旁边的公路 | Canon R6 + Tamron 100-400 4.5-6.3
Road near Fjallsárlón 无人机拍摄冰湖旁边的公路 | DJI Mini 4
-Skaftafell%20Glacier(20240807).jpg)
-Skaftafell%20Glacier(20240807).jpg)
-Skaftafell%20Glacier(20240807).jpg)
-Fjalls%C3%A1rl%C3%B3n(20240808).jpg)
-Fjalls%C3%A1rl%C3%B3n(20240808).jpg)
-Fjalls%C3%A1rl%C3%B3n(20240808).jpg)
-Road%20near%20Fjalls%C3%A1rl%C3%B3n(20240808).jpg)
-Road%20near%20Fjalls%C3%A1rl%C3%B3n(20240808).jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment