Beijing is my hometown where I have lived for over 20 years, which means I have taken many photos about the city since long before I started to make photography as my hobby. I want to use a few featured photos to give a quick introduction to the city, but it is hard because the impression of the city is too complex to describe. Basically speaking, there are 3 different layers of building in the city: a thousand-year-old ancient Chinese city, a Soviet Union style industrial center and a modern metropolitan. In this first post about my hometown, I will try to give a quick graphic introduction to the city. There will be many more updates with different themes in the future.
北京是我生活过20多年家乡,早在开始业余摄影之前多年,就积累了无数的照片。很难用几张照片概括对北京的印象,因为这座城市太过复杂。简单来说,北京的建筑可以概括为三个层次:千年古城、苏联式工业中心和现代大都市。第一个关于北京的帖子,我尽力用几张最具代表性的图片概况我印象中的北京的每一面。以后会有更多不同主题的更新。
View of Beijing from Jingshan 景山顶上拍摄北京 | Lumix G95D + Lumix G 14-140 II
Forbidden City 故宫| Lumix G95D + Lumix G 14-140 II
Forbidden City 故宫| Lumix G95D + Leica DG 9 1.7
Baitasi (The White Stupa Temple) 白塔寺| iPhone 6s Plus
View from Top of a Building某栋楼顶| GoPro HERO11 Black
A Building in the Inner City内城某栋楼| iPhone 8 Plus
A Building in Haidian 海淀区某栋楼| Canon 6D + 24-105 L
CITIC Tower 中国尊| Lumix G95D + Lumix G 14-140 II
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment